Code of Ethics
Respect for the communities we work with and serve.
Integrity in our actions.
Responsibility for our decisions and their consequences.
We are committed to:
- Acting honestly, truthfully, and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Treating our members fairly.
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect.
- Treating our employees with respect, fairness, and good faith and providing conditions of employment that safeguard their rights and welfare.
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law.
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve.
- Being responsible, transparent, and accountable for all of our actions.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on May 16, 2020